Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Six


This weekend was so nice! Thomas and I spent the entire weekend together eating out, cooking in and just being together. It's been at least a month since we've had quality time together, so just being around one another was enough for us.

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Cynthia Leive.

Cynthia is the editor-in-chief of Glamour magazine.

My dream career is to be the editor of a well-known women's magazine.

Growing up, I was obsessed with reading magazines, just as I am now. It only makes since for me to continue to pursue a career in this field.

I'd give anything to have her job!

Source

1 comment:

  1. a weekend with your other half is wonderfull but it doesnt seem long enough to do all the things you want to do

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews