Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Seven

It's only Tuesday and this week has been a whirlwind. Friday can't come soon enough!

I've been applying to summer internships all day, but I feel like there are so many out there I'm not finding. I'd love to travel to a big city this summer and have a big-girl job, but who knows what will happen. I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope something good pops up!

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.
 Mufasa, my baby fluffball.

Although he's not an "item," he's my favorite thing to call my own.

Not to sound like a crazy cat lady over here  because it's really starting to look that wa— I love my little cat (editor's note: he's actually a tubby cat and totally not little at all).


Six years ago, I rescued him from a tree and took him home to safety. Ever since, he's been the most loving, grateful pet I've owned.


I treasure my pets very much. They hold a large spot in my heart. I don't want to think about what I would do if anything happened to this guy, but I know it wouldn't be pretty.


Please don't think I'm a weird cat lady after this post.

2 comments:

  1. mufassa that fat cat, he misses you and cant wait till you come to visit, all the loving he gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm proud of my crazy cat lady title ;) haha your baby is so cute

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews