Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Nine

Lately, I've discovered that I'm a little bit OCD. Tonight, as I was getting ready for the gym, I put my left shoe on before my right. As soon as I did it, all felt wrong in the world. It was just such a weird feeling, such as a wrong feeling.

I also can't leave my bathroom door open unless I'm in the bathroom (oh, the horror of it being ajar!), everything must be in its place before I go to bed every night, and each morning routine must be the same as the morning before. 

I may just be a creature of habit, but I know that I have some quirks that may put me in the "OCD" category. Not that there's anything wrong with that - what's wrong with being neat and tidy anyway?

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


This guy has taken each one of my frantic "I'm going to drop out of school because I can't do it anymore" phone calls, has helped with cope with family issues and knows all my secrets. 

He helps me get through the easy, the hard and the everything-in-between stuff.

He knows me.

And I love him for that.

Thanks, Thomas.

3 comments:

  1. Your cat picture on day 8 is adorable! And this one's great too... love how in love you are. It's so nice to have those people who will put up with our moments of crazy. And I'll trade some of my disorganization for your OCD ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good picture of thomas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews