Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Four

Today was probably the longest day I've ever had. I was on campus for about 12 hours, and not going to lie, it was miserable. With two coffees and a packed lunch, it was still hard to get through. But once I got home, I took a wonderful hour-long cat nap to hold me over until bedtime.

Is it Friday afternoon yet? Just one and a half days until the weekend! Let's do this.

Photo 4: A picture of your night.
This is where I spent the majority of my night. I took a wonderful nap, read for some classes and even indulged in some dark chocolate Hershey kisses. Yum.

Tomorrow will be a make-up day of sorts. I plan on hitting the gym extra hard since I skipped in today for a nap, watching a film for class and reading more required material. Sounds extra fun, right?

1 comment:

  1. i really like that little pillow on your bed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews