Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day Eight

This past week has been jam-packed and a little too stressful for my liking. With just three more days of class and work, I can vaguely see a much-needed break in my future.

What will I be doing you ask? Catching up on my Z's, lounging at the beach and finally diving into some books on my shelf that I've been neglected. My break sounds absolutely wonderful.

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.
These two little munchkins continually crack me up.

Poor, Mufasa. Daisy is always trying to play with him, but he will just not go for it. He's "too cool" for her.

Every time I see this photo, I'm reminded of how much I miss these two weirdos.

Just a few more days until cuddle time!

....sometimes I can't even believe how weird I am with my cats.

....other times, I embrace it.

But not today. I apologize for being crazy.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews